Monday, July 11, 2011

Frenemies

"With friend like this, who needs enemy?"
It's a perfectly annoying condition that might've occurred to all of us. I got this friend, who (i think) hate my guts (vice versa), and recently, i just found out that she's in love with my ex-crush. What a friend, hey?
When she told me this, I calmly said, 'oh, okay. you got my blessings'. Then, she said that she felt all guilty for me and blablabla. So I thought, she'll actually 'try' to end that relationship. The next day, she's even closer with the guy. bitc*! If she's honest with me, it'll actually be fine with me. The thing is, I hate it when people says A and doing B in reality. Bollocks.
Have you guys ever felt like your 'friend' is actually seizing everything that matters to you? Well, you're not alone.

xx

chubb

1 comment:

  1. "Have you guys ever felt like your 'friend' is actually seizing everything that matters to you?" i just love this quote beb. u have talent in writing btw :D

    ReplyDelete